For the ultimate indoor swim experience in New Mexico – retractable glass pool enclosures.
Designed for sunshine – and fresh air – enthusiasts.
Call us for a free quote. We have solutions.
From low-budget polycarbonate quonsets – to custom commercial natatoriums.
For the beauty of it – and these other good reasons:
- Conservation of water
- Dramatically reduced pool heating costs
- Savings – and improvements – in pool chemistry
- Reduced pool cleaning and maintenance
- Year-round use of your pool
The solar option features:
- insulated glazing overhead and south facing
- encapsulated mass foundation, floor and walls
We recommend aluminum pool house frames – why?
- lightweight and strong – conserving material use
- does not support algal growth
- does not “rust” – maintenance free
- paintable to match any color scheme or brand
Call us. We are Albuquerque’s most experienced designer and construction manager for residential and commercial pool enclosure projects.
Our Flagship Pool Enclosure Project:
The 3200 sq. ft. pool enclosure for the Don Fernando de Taos Holiday Inn Hotel – in Taos, NM:
– aluminum rigid frame, commercial window walls, folding glass doors – and motorized polycarbonate roof panels for free air.